As a nonprofit, we rely solely on grants, fundraising and compassionate individuals and businesses to help us carry out our mission. There are many ways you can donate….
- Fall Annual Appeal
- GIVING TUESDAY ~ please put Giving Tuesday in the comment section
- Monthly or one-time monetary donations
- In memory of a beloved pet, friend or family member
- Honor and celebration donations; births, birthdays, weddings, anniversaries
- Brick purchase
- Planned Estate – Legacy Giving – Including SUFA in your will or revocable trust
By donating to Stand Up For Animals, you are helping to sustain our mission which includes providing proper medical care for the shelter animals and animals in our community, as well as outreach, education and services to the public. Supporters provide aid for homeless, neglected and abused animals throughout our service area. Your generosity will make a tremendous difference in the lives of many families and pets in need of financial support to help with medical emergencies, and pet medication or spay/neuter requests. Stand Up For Animals is a 501(c)(3) charity and gifts are tax-deductible.
To include a message or if you have a specific purpose for your donation, please use the comment section on the bottom of the form. Thank you.